The Winston Churchill High School Parent Teacher Student Association is an organization that brings parents and educators together to work towards improving the lives and education of students at Winston Churchill High School in Potomac Maryland.
WCHS PTSA provides parents and teachers with a way to share their experience and knowledge about students. Our members support public education and work to improve our children’s health and safety, whether that means fundraising for school supplies, educating parents, helping teachers, or fighting for legislation to ensure every student gets a high-quality education.
WCHS PTSA works independently promoting the welfare of children enrolled at WCHS. The PTSA works together with principals, school boards and other community leaders to make sure member concerns are heard and needs are met. The Montgomery County Council of Parent Teacher Associations serves 183 local PT(S)As. Nearly 50,000 parents, teachers and people in the WCHS PTSA community advocate to support the mission of PT(S)A and speak out on behalf of students, teachers and citizens in the community.
Joining Churchill PTSA
- Anyone can be part of WCHS PTSA.
- 2014-15 Membership Form
- Return membership form with payment, cash or check made out to WCHS PTSA. Leave with Churchill’s front office or mail to WCHS PTSA, 11300 Gainsborough Rd, Potomac, MD 20854.
- Churchill-Blips is a one way communication tool used to keep parents and community members informed.
- Subscribe to Blips Here!
- 2014-15 Archived Churchill Blips
- 2014-15 WCHS PTSA Flyers
- Churchill Blips content submission requests can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.